(An autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
National Institute of Immunology, JNU Complex, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
THSTI invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result oriented and dedicated candidates for the following posts :
Administrative Officer - 1 post, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600
ESSENTIAL: Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Management or MBA from a recognized
Institute/University. Five years work experience in Accounts / Administration & Establishment/ Store- purchase in a Govt. organisation in the pre-revised grade of Rs. 8,000-13500 or in an equivalent position in a Public body or an organization of repute.
DESIRABLE: Knowledge of Government Rules & Regulations
Management Assistant - 3 posts, Pay Band : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
ESSENTIAL: Graduate with minimum three years experience in administration, accounts and establishment work in a government office or a public body or an organization of repute.
DESIRABLE: For Administration - Persons having Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or equivalent For Accounts – Commerce Graduate with SAS or Intermediate in CA For Stores & purchase – Persons having Diploma in Materials Management or equivalent Administration – dealing with establishment, personnel and academic matters etc. Accounts -
Scrutiny of bills and preparation of accounts, payment of vouchers, balance sheet, salary and wage-bills, etc. Stores & purchase – Procurement and inventory management, physical stock
verification, maintenance contracts, etc. Three posts – One each for Administration, Accounts and Stores.
Assistant Vaccine Technologist - 4 posts, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400
ESSENTIAL: M.Sc. with three years experience working in a cGMP or cGLP set up for vaccine production or clinical development, or five years research experience working in areas related
to vaccine development. Conduct experiments as per the protocol given by the principal scientist, record observations and prepare report on experimentation /trials. Maintenance of equipments of the laboratory.
Vaccine Technologist - 2 posts, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600
ESSENTIAL: M.Sc. with five years experience working in a cGMP or cGLP set up for vaccine production or clinical development, or PhD in biological sciences with preferred area being related to vaccine development. Develop protocols, processes and assays required for vaccine development and conduct experiments under supervision of a principal scientist .
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on contract in the project mode initially for a period of 5 years with probation period of one year that may be extended at the discretion of the appointing authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc are admissible as per the recommendations of VIth Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include, Medical reimbursement, LTC, Bonus
etc. as per rules of the Institute to be framed.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the
minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts is relaxable at the discretion of the controlling authority, in case of candidates otherwise qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts, they can be offered lower post on recommendations of the Selection Committee.
5. All Educational Professional and Technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University.
6. Interested candidates may apply to the Manager(A&F), Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, C/o National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi
- 110067 on a plain paper in the format given below along with attested copies of certificates of academic, professional & technical qualifications, present position and past experience, caste
certificate, if any, photograph, and a Demand draft of Rs 100/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, National Institute of Immunology, within 21 days from publication of the advertisement. (1) Name & serial no. of the post applied for; (2) Full Name
of the candidate (in Block Letters) & Religion; (3) Parent’s / Husband’s name; (4) Gender; (5) Date of Birth & Age; (6) Caste (SC/ST/OBC) (7) Permanent & Correspondence Address;
(8) E-mail, fax and telephone No. (9) Details of Academic & Technical Qualifications; (10)
Details of Past experience & Present Employment; (11) Present pay scale / present basic / total emoluments drawn; (12) Names and complete addresses along with Email, Fax and Phone
no. of three referees who can comment on the candidate’s suitability and temperament; (13)
Signature with date. Information can also be obtained from NII URL: www.nii.res.in/thsti-vidrc.htm
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper
channel or produce ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
8. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per the Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
11. Positions will be initially based in the THSTI’s interim laboratories at Gurgaon and will
be shifted to its permanent campus in Faridabad when ready.
12. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done
to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/ qualification.
13. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
14. Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates. Advertisement is no commitment.
15. The decision of the duly constituted screening Committee will be final and no correspondence or interim enquiries in this regard will be entertained. Trsnalsation Completed applications neatly typed, with recent photograph affixed on the, together with credentials/ certificates,
should be sent to the Manager (A&F), Translation Health Science and Technology Institute C/o
National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Complex, New Delhi - 110067