Food Corporation of India (FCI) Zonal Office (East)
10-A, Middleton Row
Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)-PH
Last Date 4th August 2009
FCI East zone wishes to recruit Management Trainees at the level of Managers
in its different Cadres as well as Category III & IV personnel for manning
posts in the District/Regional/Zonal establishments in West Bengal, Bihar, Orissa & Jharkhand.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals belonging to SCs/STs/OBC-Non
Creamy Layers (OBC-NCL)/PH only who fulfill the prescribed qualifications,
experience and age etc. for the disciplines indicated below
Management Trainee - 28 posts in various categories
AG - 181 posts in various categories
Juniour Engineer (Civil Engineering) - 2 Posts
Typist (Hindi) - 2 posts
Watchman - 127 posts
Messanger - 70 posts
HOW TO APPLY -To apply follow the steps given below
1. OBC Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) Candidates have to make Demand Draft of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three hundred only) drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India, payable at Kolkata.
2. Application fee is not required for SC/ST and PH candidates, subject to
submission of caste/disability certificate from appropriate authority in
support of his/her claim.
3. Application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the post which means candidate has only ONE choice of selection of ONE of the post offered. Hence, you are advised to apply for the post, most suiting to your Qualification, Experience etc.
4. Application on the plain paper in the form appended below (type written
in English) completed in all respect, is to be sent in an envelop superscripted “Application for the post (Name & Code No applied for)” so as to reach on or before 04.08.2009 at the address given below clearly mentioning the post applied for should be submitted to:-
POST BOX NO. 3076,
NEW DELHI – 110 003
5. Candidates can apply either in Online or Offline mode on the FCI website