(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka
Bhopal – 462 064 (MP)
Advertisement No. 1/2009
Last date 30th July 2009
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following positions at Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal (a constituent Institute of CSIR ) as per details given below. The Institute is devoted to
R&D activities in the following areas:
1. Materials Development and Characterization Research and Development of aterials, processes and technologies in the areas of Metallic Materials employing processes, such as, Foundry techniques, extrusion, rolling, electromagnetic forming for aluminum / magnesium alloys, metal matrix composites, aluminum alloy foam
materials, Nanocomposites etc.
Technical Gr. III ( 1 ) – 07 posts
Age - Not more than 28 years as on 30.7.2009
1. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees
as have been made applicable to CSIR employees of the same pay and status stationed at Bhopal
2. Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
3. The post is pensionable based on defined contribution under the New Pension
scheme which has been in vogue with effect from 01.01.2004.
4. The number of vacancies indicated against each category is provisional and may
vary at the time of selection.
5. Only those candidates who in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutions
requirements, will be called for interview. Mere fulfillment of essential educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for shortlisting
the candidates to be called for interview.
6. Relaxation in age, qualification and/or experience may be permitted if sufficient
number of candidates possessing the requisite qualification and/or experience are
not likely to be available to fill up the posts.
7. The date for determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be the
closing date prescribed for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is however, relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post are reserved for respective categories.
8. Benefit of age relaxation as per GOI instruction will applicable to widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not emarried
9. SC/ST candidates are required to produce attested copy of community certificate
in the prescribed format along with the Application Form.
10. Candidates belonging to Other backward Classes (OBC) must submit a photocopy of the latest certificate in the prescribed form issued by the specified competent
authority (SDO/District Magistrate/Dy. Commissioner) along with the Application Form. OBC candidates will be considered as per CSIR/Govt. of India rules.
11. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years applicable for the persons who had
been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of a certificate from the District
Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she has
ordinarily reside OR from any other authority designated in this behalf by the
Government of J&K state to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled
in the Kashmir Division of state of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to
12. Relaxation in the upper age limit for Physically Handicapped will be applicable as
per rules i.e. 10 years.
13. Only outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second
class rail fare (for candidate only) from the actual place of undertaking the
journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Bhopal
Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other
proof of journey.
14. Application should be submitted in prescribed form which can be obtained upto
14.7.2009 from the office of the Controller of Administration, Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute, Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka, Bhopal – 462 064 (M.P.) in person or by sending a request alongwith self addressed envelope of the size of 27×12 cms. affixed with postage stamp of Rs 10/. Request for issue of application forms received after 14.7.2009. will not be entertained. Application forms can also be downloaded from our website www.ampri.res.in.
15. Completed application(s) in all respects, supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, etc along with one recent
passport size photograph duly signed and affixed together with an application fee
(if applicable) of Rs. 100/(Rupees One Hundred Only) in the form of crossed
Demand Draft valid for at least 6 months in favour of Director, Advanced
Materials & Processes Research Institute payable at Bhopal, is to be sent in an
envelope superscribing Application for the post of Technical GroupIII(1), to
the Controller of Administration, Advanced Materials and Processes Research
Institute, Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka, Bhopal – 462 064 (M.P.) so
as to reach on before 30.7.2009. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped category and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of fee. Separate applications along with appropriate fees are to be made for different posts if a candidate is desirous of applying for more than one post.
16. Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered
only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the
applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment
orders, if selected. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted
before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach
AMPRI, Bhopal within 15 days after the last date for receipt of application.
17. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing
date for any reasons whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered
elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by AMPRI. Any enclosure
received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be
connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
18. Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will
be treated as a disqualification.
19. The decision of the AMPRI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance
or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview
will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will
be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.