National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS)
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research-CSIR)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012
National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), New Delhi is looking for talented and qualified professionals having brilliant academic records and zeal for innovative research. Candidates submitting Ph.D. thesis may please apply. Candidates from
abroad may apply only online initially; applications from abroad will be exempt from providing along with applications the DD and self-attested testimonials and might be allowed in absentia/electronic interview-based selection. However, upon selection a candidate must provide for all required items. Exceptionally bright candidates might enjoy upgrade or additional benefits.
Selected candidates are expected to undertake both basic and applied research and offer
teaching/guidance in their respective discipline/area.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from Indian Nationals within and outside the
country, for the following posts. All the posts are regular/permanent in nature.
1. Scientist Group IV (5): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,900, Upper Age Limit: 50 years
2. Scientist Group IV (5): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs.8,900, Upper Age Limit: 50 years
3. Scientist Group IV (5): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,900, Upper Age Limit: 50 years
4.Scientist Group IV (5): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,900, Upper Age Limit: 50 years
5. Scientist Group IV (4): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700, Upper Age Limit: 45 years
6. Scientist Group IV (4): One Post; Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700, Upper Age Limit: 45 years
7. Scientist Group IV (3): One Post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7,600, Upper Age Limit: 40 years
8. Scientist Group IV (3): One Post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7,600, Upper Age Limit: 40 years
9. Scientist Group IV (3): One Post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7,600, Upper Age Limit: 40 years
10. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
11.Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
12. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
13. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
14. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: Not exceeding 35 years
15. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
16. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
17. Scientist Group IV (2): One post; Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600; Upper age limit: 35 years
General Conditions :1.In addition to the usual pay & allowances as admissible to the Council Employees, the other benefit such asLeave Travel Concession, Transport Allowance, reimbursement of medical expenses, Tuition fee for two wards and CSIR accommodation if available in general pool/hostels are also available as per rules. All scientists in Group IV(2) and
above are also eligible for two additional increments (without DA), advance increments upto seven increments could be recommended by the Competent Authority keeping in view the overall merit of the candidate and professional update allowance of Rs.10,000/- per annum for Scientists in Gr. IV(2) and IV(3), Rs. 20,000/- per annum for Scientists in Gr. IV(4) and IV(5) will also be paid.
2.Scientists are entitled for career advancement on the basis of Flexible Complementary Scheme of CSIR on completion of minimum residency period of 3/4/5 years.
3.The candidates selected will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme as introduced by the GOI w.e.f. 1.1.2004 to the extent made applicable to the CSIR employees.
4.The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
5.The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed shall be counted after
the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for the post.
6.Candidates should enclose a caste and exclusion from creamy layer ertificate in the prescribed form from the authorities empowered to issue caste certificate in support of their belonging to OBC community.
7.Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the employees working in CSIR/Government/
Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings and for physically challenged candidates as per Govt. rules. The date for determining the upper age limit and qualification will be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
8.Relaxation in qualifications may be considered by the competent Authority in case sufficient number of candidates possessing requisite qualification is not likely to be available for filling up the posts.
9.Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates is admissible upto three years for the posts reserved for them.
10.Relaxation in upper age limit for Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
11.Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years applicable for persons who had ordinarily been
domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 subject to production of a certificate from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
12.The relaxation in age limit, qualifications and /or experience may be considered only in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates with the approval of the competent authority. Exceptionally eritorious deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial pay by the
13.Candidates called for interview will be paid single second class rail fare to and fro by the shortest route from the place of residence/actual departing station whichever is nearer to the place of interview as per rules.
14.Candidates, who feel that they are eligible for more than one posts, should submit separate applications for each post along with the requisite application fee.
15.Employees of Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Govt. funded research organizations may apply preferably through proper channel. However, the candidate may submit advance copy of the application before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach this Institute on or before the last date of receipt of completed
16.Candidates should specifically note that the applications not in prescribed proforma or not accompanied with prescribed fees, incomplete application, unsigned, without photograph of the candidate, not accompanied with attested copies of testimonials or received after prescribed closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by this Institute.
17.Any enclosure/information received separately subsequent to the receipt of the
application will not be entertained.
18.Mere fulfilling essential educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where a large number of applications received in response to the advertisement it will not be convenient or possible for the institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute shall restrict the number of candidates for interview after scrutiny by the duly constituted Screening Committee to a reasonable limit on the basis of essential and desirable qualifications and experience etc. The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will only be called for interview. The candidate should therefore mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant field over and above the minimum prescribed qualifications supported with documents.
19.A written examination if necessary will be conducted for short listing candidates and the short listed candidas will have to appear for interview.
20.The application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma. This advertisement along with the application format is also available on our website: www.nistads.res.in.
21.Duly filled in application form, complete in all respects along with requisite application fee
in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of �Director, NISTADS� payable at New Delhi and supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience certificates, community certificate, if any, addressed to the Director, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012, should reach this office on or before 11.08.2009.
22.The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/CSIR regular employees are exempt from payment of application fee. The envelope containing the application should
23.Candidates are advised to send their applications by speed post or registered post with acknowledgement due.
24.Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a
25.The decision of the Director, NISTADS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no interim enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection
from any individual or agency on behalf of candidate.
How to apply :
The applicants may fill in the on line Application Form available on website. The on line applications must be followed by a hard copy thereof. To apply online visit NISTADS website: http://www.nistads.res.inHard copy of the online application in the prescribed form with the recent passport size photograph accompanied by attested copies of the certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/tribe, etc. mentioned in the application, together with application fee should be sent in an envelop superscribed �Application for the post of �... Post Code........ Area.............� to the Director, National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012, should reach this office on or before 11.08.2009.
For Further Info About The Jobs and online application
submission Visit http://www.nistads.res.in/job/first.php
Please visit for more information
11 July 2009
Scientist Jobs @National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), New Delhi
Latest Jobs in Scientist Jobs
Relateded Jobs on Scientist Jobs
Jobs Month Wise
- KSKRA BRNS Fellowships | August 2009
- ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT | ARO Vacancies (468) August ...
- TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-III Vacancies | appl...
- TNPSC Medical Officers | apply Online | 2009
- RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR COTTON PURCHASERS (102) @ C...
- TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-I Vacancies | Apply ...
- TNPSC Physical Education Vacancies (43) | Apply On...
- GEA Process Engineering (India) Pvt Ltd Block No 8...
- ANUSHA PROJECTS Requires Civil, Mechanical and Min...
- Army SSC Medical Corps Entry | July 2009
- IIFT Faculty job for WTO Studies Jul09
- AAI Job Vacancies | Chennai August 2009
- RBI Mumbai Officers Grade - B | Recruitments 2009
- Walk In @ NCAOR Goa | August 2009
- RGU Faculty Vacancies | August 2009
- CUTN Faculty Jobs | Tiruvarur | August 2009
- HEC Middle Level Officers | July 2009 | Apply Onli...
- HLL Engineering Vacancies | North India August 200...
- Veterinary/Agricultural Teaching Jobs @ SKUAST | ...
- IIT Bhubaneswar Job Vacancies August 2009
- APPSC Group-I Services Officers vacancy | Recruitm...
- Administrative Jobs @ Bose Institute Kolkata | Jul...
- BIET Job Vacancies @ Jhansi | August 2009
- IIT Kanpur Administration & Health Job Vacancies
- Bihar Administrative Positons @ Central University...
- MPSC Deputy Director Jobs | July 2009
- RIMSNR Staff Jobs in UP Rural Institute of Medical...
- Bangalore Railways Jobs | Walk In (RITES) | July ...
- SERC Scientist Vacancies Chennai | July 2009
- MGAHV Faculty Jobs July 2009
- Vacancies @ VSSC | ISRO | Thiruvananthapuram July ...
- Guest Faculty Vacancies @ Bundelkhand University J...
- Faculty Jobs @ Anna University | July 2009
- Rajiv Gandhi University Faculty Jobs | July 2009
- Walk In | guest Faculty | MBA @ Pondicherry Univer...
- Teacher jobs @ Ponducherry University | July 2009
- Walk In | Faculty Jobs @ Punjab University | July ...
- Faculty Jobs Bioinformatics / Comp. Science/ Maths...
- BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Faculty Vacancies | Jul...
- JNTU Special Drive Faculty Vacancies | July 2009
- UPCS Recruitments | July 2009
- Army SSC Women Law Officers Jobs | Entry April 201...
- RPSC Pharma Faculty/Archivist/Town Planner Vacanci...
- JNTU Faculty vacancies @ Hyderabad | July 2009
- Walk In For Faculty Jobs @ DCRUST Haryana | July 2...
- SSB Technical Jobs (468), July 2009
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers vacancies @ HC...
- Walk In | Faculty Jobs @ GJUST Haryana July 2009
- Walk In For Faculty Vacancies @ SLIET | Punjab Jul...
- IT Jobs @ Punjab Infotech July 2009 | Apply Online...
- Engineering/Executive Jobs Walk In 2009 @ Bureau V...
- Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon Jobs | July 2009
- Data Entry Operator Vacancies @ HUDA Haryana | Jul...
- Army Medical Corps (SSC) Jobs | July 2009
- Job Vacancies @ Shreyas Gramin Bank | July 2009
- Faculty vacancies @ Dr. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR AGRA UNIV...
- Faculty Jobs @ Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GV...
- Job Vacancies @ Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) ...
- Vacancies @ Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences ...
- Assistant Technical Officer Jobs @ University of M...
- Medical Officers Jobs ( 1396) @ MPSC | July 2009
- MPSC, Indutrial Officer (Technical) Jobs | July 20...
- MPSC Opthalmic Surgeon Vacancies, July 2009
- Production/Marketing Manager Jobs @ Maharashtra St...
- Delhi Assistant Professors Vacancies @ Kirori Mal ...
- Faculty vacancies @ BPUT, Orissa | July 2009
- BDL Hyderabad Administrative Posts | July 2009 | A...
- TCIL Delhi Jobs | July 2009
- Contract Teacher Jobs @ DoE, Delhi, July 2009
- Vacancies @ Assam University, JULY 2009
- Chandigarh IT Job Vacancies @ DOEACC | July 2009
- Scientist C Vacancy 2009 @ NARI Pune
- Teaching/Non Teaching Jobs @ SK University, AP | ...
- Quality Control officer Jobs @ IOCL, July 2009 | ...
- Administrative Officer Vacancies @ NIACL, Mumbai |...
- Stiphendary Trainee Vacancies @ BARC, July 2009
- Teaching And Non - Teaching Jobs @ CUJK, July 2009...
- ST Medical Officer Jobs (484) @ MPPSC | July 2009
- CSIR - CASE Exam Date Extended | 31st July 2009
- Vacancies @ NBRC, July 2009
- UPPSC Job Vacancies, July 2009
- Technical Jobs @ NGRI | July 2009
- MPPSC Statistical Offiicer Vacancies | July 2009
- Assistant Engineer Jobs @ MPPSC | July 2009 | Appl...
- Project Scientist Jobs @ NIOT, Chennai, July 2009
- Army SSC Technical Jobs, July 2009
- Technical Assistant Jobs @ ISRO, SHAR, Sriharikot...
- Faculty Vacancies @ EFL, July 2009
- Librarian Job @ Gauhati University, Gawhati, July ...
- Vacancies @ Manipal University, July 2009
- Facuty Jobs @ Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, July...
- Teaching Jobs @ Anna University, Chennai, July 200...
- Pune Engineer/Office Assistants Jobs @ NCCS | July...
- Jobs @ High Court, Delhi, July 2009
- Jobs @ DHFW Society, Kaithal | July 2009
- Assistant Jobs @ ISRO, July 2009| Apply Online
- IT Jobs @ IRDA, Hyderabad, July 2009
- Faculty Jobs @ NIRD, July 2009
- Non-academic Jobs @ NIRD, July 2009
- Lecturer Jobs Walk In @ NIT Jalander, July 2009
- ▼ July (161)