(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector –29, Gurgaon –122001 (Haryana)
WALK - IN - INTERVIEW
RITES Ltd. is an ISO-9001 certified International multi-disciplinary Consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metros, Highways, Railways, Ports & Harbour, Airports.
RITES require dynamic and result oriented professionals for engagement on contract basis in the following disciplines at various levels for Bangalore Metro Railways Projects at Bangalore only. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company.
VC No. Position Experience Requirement
Contract Expert in R3 level
Dealing in international including interpretation of commercial conditions for “construct” and “design and construct” contracts based on FIDIC, international and local bidding standards specifically Lump-sum contracts for underground works and procurement contracts.
Programme expert in R4 level
Programming for project implementation specifically in metro system i.e. signaling, rolling stock, traction, automatic fare collection, building management system, tunnel ventilation etc for procurement, installation, testing and commissioning.
Structural Expert- underground structures in R1 , R2 and R3 level
Design of underground structures, Diaphragm wall, Underground stations building, tunnels, Cut & Cover box.
Station services Expert-underground in R2 level
Should have experience for the planning, design and execution of services for the metro stations .
Specifications Expert Viaduct, Stations, Depot, Buildings & underground works in R3 level
Specifications for civil Engg. Works including bridges, buildings, track, Underground structures, Diaphragm walls, finishing items with knowledge of latest codes and manuals / construction practices.
Station architect expert and Layout expert in R2 and R3 level
Sufficient experience in urban planning considering the impact of metro network with respect to other mode of transport etc.
Geo-technical Engineer in R4 and R5 level only
Soil exploration, testing procedure & interpretation/ analysis of results, ground settlement analysis, soil improvement/ stabilization, monitoring of ground and structures along tunneling/ excavation, Geo-tech aspects of Tunneling in different strata.
Survey Engineer in R4, R5 and R6 level
Topographical survey & map details, GPS guided survey & controls. Preparation of right of way, Checking the traverses, Siting of control points, Verification of horizontal & vertical control, Tunnel guidance survey. Knowledge of MX Rail is preferable.
E&M Expert in R3 and R6 levels
Procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of substation, ventilation and air-conditioning, building illumination, fire suppression and fire detection system, Building Management System etc for Metro system.
QA/QC Engineer for underground in R4 level
Quality management plans, policies, manuals & Codes, Quality control procedures, monitoring and acceptable criteria, testing of construction materials, checks,
Construction Engineer viaduct, Stations/ Depot Buildings, Utilities in R3, R4 and R6 levels
Construction of viaduct, bridges / flyovers having large diameter piles, segmental construction, pre stressing, pre-cast elements, station buildings including services, construction planning & resources planning.
Construction Engineer Underground structures (cut & cover tunnels, bored tunnels and stations) in R1,
Construction of metro subways (cut & cover), metro tunnels with pre-cast lining, (Experience in TBM preferable) station buildings including services, construction planning & resources planning experience in mining R3, R5 and R6 level
Utilities and traffic diversion engineer in R5 level
Sufficient experience in traffic diversion and utility diversions in urban areas to facilitate the construction of metro system.
Lift and Escalator expert in R5 level only
Sufficient experience for procurement. installations, testing and commissioning of lifts and escalators
Traction power expert(DC System) in R1,R3, R4 ,R5 and R6 levels
Sufficient experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of traction installations, preferably 3rd Rail dc system for metro network.
SCADA Engineer in R5 level
Sufficient experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of SCADA system for traction power supply
Track Experts In R3 and R6 level only
Design, construction and maintenance of Ballasted and Ballast less tracks, including track beds & fittings, yard layouts
Signaling System Expert in R4 and R6 level
Planning, design and commissioning of urban /sub-urban Railway Signaling System based on OFC, Radio, and Microwave, system integrations, test procedures and acceptance criteria etc for main lines and yards.
Telecommunication Expert in R4 level
Planning, design, testing and commissioning of urban/sub-urban communication system based on OFC, Radio & microwave including communications arrangements for line sections, stations, depots, trains, platforms, OCC, CCTV, PA system, control phones, SCADA system, including test procedures and acceptability criteria.
Automatic fare collection Expert in R4 and R5 level
Sufficient experience in planning & design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of AFC system for metro network.
AFC software expert in R4 level
Sufficient experience in dealing with AFC software’s and there testing and commissioning for the metro network.
Rolling stock Expert (Mechanical Engineer) in R1 and R2 level
Sufficient experience for Rolling Stock in planning and design, procurement, testing and commissioning for metro/emu stock
Rolling stock expert (Electrical) in R3 level
Sufficient experience in design, testing and commissioning of electrical systems for Rolling stock for metro/emu stock.
Selected candidates employed in Government and other Public Sector Undertaking will be offered position at junior, middle and senior level positions on deputation/absorption basis as per company rules.
Other candidates can be considered for engagement on contract basis, on fixed gross emoluments. Remuneration on contract basis is dependent upon number of years of relevant experience.
Remuneration on appointment on contract basis shall be dependent upon technical qualification, number of years of relevant experience and quality thereof, present remuneration being drawn by the candidate.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria laid down above may attend the Walk in Interviews at the addresses and the schedules given below.
Venue - I
RITES Ltd., Plot No.1 , Sector 29 (Near IFFCO Chowk), Gurgaon- 122001
Time & Date for registration & Interviews. From 10.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs on 1st August, 2009.
Time & Date for registration & interview From 1000 hrs. to 1300 hrs. on 22nd August, 2009
Venue - II
Office of General Consultant to Banglore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd .ltd., 3rd floor, BMTC complex, Shanti Nagar, KH Road, Banglore-560027,
Time & Date for registration & InterviewsFrom 10.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs on 1st August, 2009.
Time & Date for registration & InterviewsFrom 1000 hrs. to 1300 hrs. on 22nd August, 2009
Note: Interviews will be start at 1100 hrs. in both the locations.
a. Relaxed standards of educational qualification can be considered for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
b. Teaching and any kind of training/trainer experience shall not be considered towards post qualification experience.
c. Candidates already working with RITES on contract basis shall not appear in the Walk in interviews.
d. The candidates must bring their bio-data giving details as under :
(1) Vancancy Code No. and job title,
(3) Father’s / Husbands’s name,
(4) Date of Birth,
(5) Present Address, Telephone no., E-mail,
(6) Permanent Address
(7) Category-Gen./SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex.SM with certificate except for General Category,
(8) Educational / Professional Qualifications,
(9) No. of years of experience,
(10) Service details
(11) Details of previous selections/interviews attended by the candidate in response to RITES past advertisements etc.
e. The applicants should bring Original Marks Sheets, Degrees and certificates of experience, and other testimonials, proof of identity and permanent residence, references from 2 Gazatted officers, Employer Certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs.
No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Further Info About Walk In Bangalore Metro Railways Project (RITES) July 2009
28 July 2009
Jobs Month Wise
- KSKRA BRNS Fellowships | August 2009
- ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT | ARO Vacancies (468) August ...
- TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-III Vacancies | appl...
- TNPSC Medical Officers | apply Online | 2009
- RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR COTTON PURCHASERS (102) @ C...
- TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-I Vacancies | Apply ...
- TNPSC Physical Education Vacancies (43) | Apply On...
- GEA Process Engineering (India) Pvt Ltd Block No 8...
- ANUSHA PROJECTS Requires Civil, Mechanical and Min...
- Army SSC Medical Corps Entry | July 2009
- IIFT Faculty job for WTO Studies Jul09
- AAI Job Vacancies | Chennai August 2009
- RBI Mumbai Officers Grade - B | Recruitments 2009
- Walk In @ NCAOR Goa | August 2009
- RGU Faculty Vacancies | August 2009
- CUTN Faculty Jobs | Tiruvarur | August 2009
- HEC Middle Level Officers | July 2009 | Apply Onli...
- HLL Engineering Vacancies | North India August 200...
- Veterinary/Agricultural Teaching Jobs @ SKUAST | ...
- IIT Bhubaneswar Job Vacancies August 2009
- APPSC Group-I Services Officers vacancy | Recruitm...
- Administrative Jobs @ Bose Institute Kolkata | Jul...
- BIET Job Vacancies @ Jhansi | August 2009
- IIT Kanpur Administration & Health Job Vacancies
- Bihar Administrative Positons @ Central University...
- MPSC Deputy Director Jobs | July 2009
- RIMSNR Staff Jobs in UP Rural Institute of Medical...
- Bangalore Railways Jobs | Walk In (RITES) | July ...
- SERC Scientist Vacancies Chennai | July 2009
- MGAHV Faculty Jobs July 2009
- Vacancies @ VSSC | ISRO | Thiruvananthapuram July ...
- Guest Faculty Vacancies @ Bundelkhand University J...
- Faculty Jobs @ Anna University | July 2009
- Rajiv Gandhi University Faculty Jobs | July 2009
- Walk In | guest Faculty | MBA @ Pondicherry Univer...
- Teacher jobs @ Ponducherry University | July 2009
- Walk In | Faculty Jobs @ Punjab University | July ...
- Faculty Jobs Bioinformatics / Comp. Science/ Maths...
- BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Faculty Vacancies | Jul...
- JNTU Special Drive Faculty Vacancies | July 2009
- UPCS Recruitments | July 2009
- Army SSC Women Law Officers Jobs | Entry April 201...
- RPSC Pharma Faculty/Archivist/Town Planner Vacanci...
- JNTU Faculty vacancies @ Hyderabad | July 2009
- Walk In For Faculty Jobs @ DCRUST Haryana | July 2...
- SSB Technical Jobs (468), July 2009
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers vacancies @ HC...
- Walk In | Faculty Jobs @ GJUST Haryana July 2009
- Walk In For Faculty Vacancies @ SLIET | Punjab Jul...
- IT Jobs @ Punjab Infotech July 2009 | Apply Online...
- Engineering/Executive Jobs Walk In 2009 @ Bureau V...
- Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon Jobs | July 2009
- Data Entry Operator Vacancies @ HUDA Haryana | Jul...
- Army Medical Corps (SSC) Jobs | July 2009
- Job Vacancies @ Shreyas Gramin Bank | July 2009
- Faculty vacancies @ Dr. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR AGRA UNIV...
- Faculty Jobs @ Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GV...
- Job Vacancies @ Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) ...
- Vacancies @ Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences ...
- Assistant Technical Officer Jobs @ University of M...
- Medical Officers Jobs ( 1396) @ MPSC | July 2009
- MPSC, Indutrial Officer (Technical) Jobs | July 20...
- MPSC Opthalmic Surgeon Vacancies, July 2009
- Production/Marketing Manager Jobs @ Maharashtra St...
- Delhi Assistant Professors Vacancies @ Kirori Mal ...
- Faculty vacancies @ BPUT, Orissa | July 2009
- BDL Hyderabad Administrative Posts | July 2009 | A...
- TCIL Delhi Jobs | July 2009
- Contract Teacher Jobs @ DoE, Delhi, July 2009
- Vacancies @ Assam University, JULY 2009
- Chandigarh IT Job Vacancies @ DOEACC | July 2009
- Scientist C Vacancy 2009 @ NARI Pune
- Teaching/Non Teaching Jobs @ SK University, AP | ...
- Quality Control officer Jobs @ IOCL, July 2009 | ...
- Administrative Officer Vacancies @ NIACL, Mumbai |...
- Stiphendary Trainee Vacancies @ BARC, July 2009
- Teaching And Non - Teaching Jobs @ CUJK, July 2009...
- ST Medical Officer Jobs (484) @ MPPSC | July 2009
- CSIR - CASE Exam Date Extended | 31st July 2009
- Vacancies @ NBRC, July 2009
- UPPSC Job Vacancies, July 2009
- Technical Jobs @ NGRI | July 2009
- MPPSC Statistical Offiicer Vacancies | July 2009
- Assistant Engineer Jobs @ MPPSC | July 2009 | Appl...
- Project Scientist Jobs @ NIOT, Chennai, July 2009
- Army SSC Technical Jobs, July 2009
- Technical Assistant Jobs @ ISRO, SHAR, Sriharikot...
- Faculty Vacancies @ EFL, July 2009
- Librarian Job @ Gauhati University, Gawhati, July ...
- Vacancies @ Manipal University, July 2009
- Facuty Jobs @ Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, July...
- Teaching Jobs @ Anna University, Chennai, July 200...
- Pune Engineer/Office Assistants Jobs @ NCCS | July...
- Jobs @ High Court, Delhi, July 2009
- Jobs @ DHFW Society, Kaithal | July 2009
- Assistant Jobs @ ISRO, July 2009| Apply Online
- IT Jobs @ IRDA, Hyderabad, July 2009
- Faculty Jobs @ NIRD, July 2009
- Non-academic Jobs @ NIRD, July 2009
- Lecturer Jobs Walk In @ NIT Jalander, July 2009
- ▼ July (161)